We Use What We Sell and We Use Socket Roll
We carry our socket roll in our 1974 Jeep CJ5 on the trails and street.
As well as, when we are racing across the desert in our Chenowth buggy or cruising the back trails in our 1968 Fiberglass Dune Buggy. We even take it with us boating. It brings piece of mind.
Perfect option for desert / rock racing.
Easily store your tools in a compact and durable socket roll.
Quick to access, for speedy recovery on the course, win time matters.
* Multiple Qty SHIPPING Discount: Qty 2-5 (-$2.00) / Qty 6+ (-$4.00)
MADE IN THE USA
The entire idea behind the SocketRoll is to eliminate the issue that enthusiasts deal with daily when working on their vehicles, boats, RV’s, recreational toys and others…finding the right socket in a short period of time, and having the ability to transport them to the area where they are needed easily and with the ability to keep them organized.
We know that each product is a result of hard work, dedication and creativity. SocketRoll is one of the few that will take you on a journey so you can see the craftsmanship on how your product is made.
Because of the intricate details and patented complex stitching, each and every SocketRoll is made almost entirely by hand. From the cutting of the plastic backing to the screen printing and all the detail work in between.
We pride ourselves on presenting a high quality, long lasting and durable product and that is why our Quality Assurance team double checks each and every product before they go out, so rest assured you are getting a product that has been thoroughly inspected and is ready for use.
- Nothing like it on the market
- High quality, durable and fluid resistant material
- Plastic backing for added protection, form and durability
- Patented stitching keeps sockets secure
- Easy to read sizes for quick access
- Military grade elastic for longevity and security
- Carrying handle so you can “GRAB and GO”
- Has sleeves for most commonly used sizes in both metric and SAE
- 50 total sleeves for sockets
- 7 total sleeves for accessories
- 3 sleeves for ratchets (holds 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 drives)
- Tough material for heavy useDurable elastic to avoid premature wear and stretch
Holds the following socket sizes and accessories:
- 1/4 Drive: 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 4mm through 13mm and ratchet, extension, universal joint.
- 3/8 Drive: 13/16, 3/4, 11/16, 5/8, 9/16, 1/2, 7/16, 3/8, 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm and 18mm and ratchet, extension, spark plug socket, universal joint.
- 1/2 Drive: 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 15mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm and ratchet, extension, universal joint.
- Dimensions: 21W x 20H in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Pockets: 60 total
- Material: PVC Nylon / Woven Elastic
- Tools: Not Included
- Laser Blue
- Raven Black
- Camo (olive drab inside and Camo outside)
- Smoke Gray
- Coyote Beige
- Cardinal Red
- Hot Pink
- Combat Green
90-day manufacture warranty.
PHOTOS OF CRAFTSMANSHIP AND SOCKET ROLL COLOR OPTIONS: