SPONSORSHIP | CONTINGENCY PROGRAM
(Jason Baden from Reno Off Road, Clayton & Colton Scudder from Scudders Performance 1st in class & 2nd overall, Class 1 unlimited - 2013)
Valley Off-Road Racing Associations
January 23rd, 2019
Reno Off-Road is proudly offering contingency awards for VORRA Valley Off-Road Racing Associations 2019 race series.
Contingency for EVERY CLASS & RACE in the VORRA 2019 race season.
TOTAL OF $1,000.00 SO FAR
Cash Payout. Store Credit and/or Dealer Price on select parts.
Below are the payout values as of January. We will continue to add to the purse as we get closer to the first race, so check back often, sign-up, prep your car. Contact us for your prep parts.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
To qualify for ROR’s contingency awards, entrants must adhere to the following guidelines
Racers must run ROR Logo on both sides of Vehicle. Required.
PHOTO & VIDEO:
We strongly encourage teams to submit photos or videos of their vehicle at the race for additional exposure on RenoOffRoad.com and other promotional outlets. Not Required, strongly encouraged.
Please submit media to: email@example.com
HOW TO GET YOUR ROR LOGO:
Decals are provided free from ROR. Some may be available at VORRA races during vehicle spec. We encourage you to get one directly from us, in case there are none available at the time of the race.
Click here to send us an email and request for us to send you FREE Decals!
TO CLAIM YOUR REWARD:
Email or call Jason Baden at firstname.lastname@example.org | 775.553.8333 and Jason will verify the results with VORRA.
Immediately after verification ROR will provide you with the specified award as outlined in the contingency plan.
CASH PAY-OUT will be issued in the form of an official check from Reno Off-Road.
CERTIFICATES | STORE CREDITS will be issued electronically as either a coupon code or store credit placed on an account in your name. If desired, you can call in your order and we can deduct the cost over the phone.
We expect to see results 2-4 weeks after each race. This is dependent on VORRA as the sanctioned body, so it could be sooner or later. We are not able to award contingency until the sanctioning body announces the results to us for verification.
Contingency must be claimed (check cashed, product ordered, or certificate used) within 24 months (2 years) of the race in which the award was issued for.
VORRA, BOR, SCORE, MORE, BITD, SNORE, Lucas Oil Off Road Series, WE Rock, Glen Helen Short Course Series, ADRA, ASCC, TORC, ULTRA 4, King of the Hammers, UTV Rally Raid, BRT, EDR , WORCS, TORRA, MORR, SADR, TDRA and many others race organization.
RENO OFF-ROAD LOGO EXAMPLE:
- 6/1 /19– 6/2/19 Short course | Wild West Motorsports Park with NORCAL Rock Racing
- 7/26/19 – 7/28/19 Desert | Fallon 250 | Fallon, Nevada (day or night)
- 10/12/19 – 10/13/19 Short course | Prairie City with NORCAL Rock Racing
- Single race $50.00 per car (first time only)
- 1 year $125.00 per person
- 5 year $500.00 per person
- Lifetime $1,000.00 (limited number available)
- BITD rule book
- Head & neck restrings not mandatory in 2019. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Group T = legal class 7, 8, TL, & 1450
- Class 10 … 2.5 liter or less, any air-cooled VW engine.
- Class 1
- Class 10
- Class ½-1600
- Class 9
- Group T
- Group T Sportsman
- Sportsman Buggy
- Class 11
- Vintage classes
- Ultra 4
- Jeep Speed
- Pro production UTV (900-999)
- Pro non-turbo production UTV (1800-1999)
- Pro unlimited UTV (2900-2999)
- Sportsman / Stock UTV (open)
- Kids 170 UTV (open)
- Power wheels
- Class 1 (0-199, 1500 – 1599)
- Class 10 (1000-1099)
- Class 11 (1100-1199)
- 5/1600 (550-599)
- Vintage classes (open)
- Class ½-1600(1600-1699)
- Class 9 (9-999)
- Group T (open)
- Group T Sportsman (open)
- Sportsman Buggy (open)
QUADS & MOTORCYCLES
- Entry fees
- BLM rules
ENTRY FEES - PRO
- Pro entry $350
- Insurance $50.00
- Park fee $50.00
- 50% for 1st place, 30% for 2nd place, 20% for 3rd place.
- Payback $20% with 3 entries, 25% with 5 entries, 40% with 8 or more entries.
ENTRY FEES – UTV’s
- Pro entry fee $200.00
- Insurance $50.00
- Park fee $50.00
- Payback $20% with 3 entries, 25% with 5 entries, 40% with 10 or more entries.
ENTRY FEES – SPORTSMAN
- Entry $300.00 total. (includes insurance & park fees)
- INCLUDING stock UTV & Kids 170 $150.00 (includes insurance & park fees)
- No paybacks
|PAY OUTS AS OF JANUARY 2019|
|$100.00 Cash Payout||Overall Winner|
|$100.00 Store Credit||Overall Winner|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Class 1|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Class 10|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Class ½-1600|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Class 9|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Group T|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Sportsman Group T|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Sportsman Buggy|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Class 11|
|$50.00 Store Credit||5/1600|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Vintage classes|
|Grouped with Class "Group T"||Ultra 4|
|Grouped with Class "Group T"||Jeep Speed|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Pro production UTV (900-999)|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Pro non-turbo production UTV (1800-1999)|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Pro unlimited UTV (2900-2999)|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Sportsman / Stock UTV (open)|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Quads|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Dirtbikes|
|$50.00 Store Credit||Kids 170 UTV (open)|
Here is the VORRA interest form and membership application.
Feel free to fill one or both out and return them to:
- PO Box 2278 Elk Grove Ca 95759
- email- email@example.com, or
- DM VORRA at (Facebook or Instagram)
> Click form to open in full view mode
> Right click form
> Save as to your computer location