Yokohama Y829 Super Digger III Tire 33 x 10.50-15 Tubeless
These are the Yokohama off-road racing tires you have seen for years, in the buggy and baja classes, specifically due to the size of 33" x 10.50 - 15 which give you the clearance you need while maintaining a skinny tires width for better maneuvering and keeping weight down.
- Tire Size: 33x10.50-15
- Yokohama's Tire Number: 82907
- Unit Weight: 37.1
- Suggested Rim Width: 6.5 to 9.0
- Overall Width: 10.5
- Overall Diameter: 31.5 - 32.5 depending on wheel size.
- Tread Depth 32/in: 11
- Static Radius (inches): 14.6
- Rev/ Mile: 660
- Max Load at Cold Inflation Pressure (lbs. @psi) Single: 2640@45
- Type: RWL
We run the Yoko's on our Chenowth Explorer front and rear. They have been an excellent tire, great traction while still easy on the transmission, and the extra clearance we get helps maintain our speed over obstacles.
If you have any question about these tires or any other off road racing tires we can help you with please let us know.