42 x 14.50 - 17 Trepador Bias Ply
- Heavy duty bias-ply construction for excellent durability and tread flexibility.
- Multi-curve tread siping improves traction on loose dirt and slippery terrain.
- Unique tread element arrangement ensures uniform contact area for maximum road contact
- Aggressive side-lug design provides improved side-bite on difficult off-road and rocky terrain
- Nylon belt-reinforced tire construction improves puncture resistance and high-speed stability
Designed to conquer off road terrain with ease, the Trepador features a conformable bias-ply casing with ultra aggressive sidewall design for excellent off-road traction on sand and rocks. To improve on-road stability and performance, the tire also features nylon belt reinforcement for extra high-speed stability while improving puncture resistance.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against after receiving, on a case by case basis. Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned, or exchanged.
Returns may be charged a 5% to 15% handling fee. Not all returns will be charged. This is determined on a case by case basis.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date, or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return request need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email email@example.com during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday