FREE SHIPPING ON ALL WHEELS.
Raceline RT231 Monster Cast Beadlocks
Raceline Monster Series competition beadlocks are designed and built specifically for off-road racing.
The monster series is built from premium cast or high strength forged aluminum.
Raceline has been a leader in off-road racing beadlocks for years, producing one of the nations most durable and proven beadlock wheel in the market. From the Baja 1000, to King of the Hammers, you will not be disappointed when you purchase these wheels from Reno Off Road.
• Iconic 8 spoke design with a cast in Raceline logo that is easily recognizable
• Constructed out of heavy duty A356 aluminum with a forged 6061 beadlock ring.
• Engineered to be one of the strongest wheels available.
• US made grade 8 zinc beadlock hardware with hardened steel PEM-nuts that along with captive washers can be replaced as needed...no more stripped wheels that are deemed worthless. Another industry best that are standard issue with the Monster.
• For thicker beaded tires, Raceline Beadlock ring spacers are available to ensure proper ring seating.
• The Official Wheel of SCORE International Off-Road Racing Series, Southern Rock Racing Series, Nor Cal Rock Racing, Texplex Motorsports Park and UTV Championships as well as too many others to list.
• Custom bolt patterns and hub bores can be drilled to your specifications, along with special desert racing lug seats which are noted by “DBP” on the SKU’s.
If you have any questions please email or call and we will be glad to help. firstname.lastname@example.org 775-553-8333
|Item Number||Size||BOLT PATTERN (mm)||Offset (mm)||Back Space (inches)||Hub Bore (mm)||Weight||Load Rating|
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against after receiving, on a case by case basis. Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned or exchanged.
Returns may be charged a 5% to 15% handling fee. Not all returns will be charged. This is determined on a case by case basis.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date, or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return request need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email email@example.com during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday