Advanced Iris Reflector and Optic Technology
Highest Quality Cree LEDs
IP-68/69K Watertight Housing
Adjustable Steel Trunnion Mount
- Item # :CG2-CPM710KIT
- Part #:9907437
- Raw Lumens:10,500
- Effective Lumens:7,350
- Amp Draw(@12V):8.16A
MULTI LED FOR MAXIMUM LIGHT OUTPUT
Multi-LED CG2 LED Light Cannons are the ultimate light for blasting through the night with a powerful broad driving beam pattern and an outstanding 5,250 Lumens (ea) of medium distance lighting coverage. These coupled with Single LED Cannons and there is nothing left in the dark.
- Single Light: $279
- Two Light Kit: $549
25 LIGHTS IN ONE
Each Light Cannon is 25 lights in one with the help of snap-on polycarbonate covers that can alter the beam pattern and change the color of the Cannon. Tackle any weather condition with the proper color cover or quickly change your spot cover to a flood cover for a wider beam when necessary.
FOR COVERS - CLICK HERE
|ITEM #||PART #||Size||Includes||Dimensions (wxHxD)||Weight||RAW LUMENS||EFFECTIVE LUMENS||WATTS||AMP DRAW @ 12V|
|CG2-CPM710KIT||9907451||4.7”||2x Lights, Harness||5.42”x5.28”x3.69”(ea)||5.74lbs||10,500lm||7,350lm||98W||8.17A|
Automotive: Limited Lifetime Warranty from Consumer Purchase Date
Lifetime is defined as the useful service-life of the apparatus for which the fixture was originally installed.
Automotive: 1 Year Warranty from Consumer Purchase Date
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Warranty items will be replaced or repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
2. A proof of purchase is required to validate all warranty claims. The warranty period is valid starting from the original date of purchase.
3. All products must have been purchased through a Vision X Authorized Dealer/Reseller to be eligible for warranty.
4. Damage resulting from any improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect or normal wear are not covered under warranty.
5. Actions which void the warranty include:
a. Opening of the lighting fixture
b. Cutting any connectors or cords
c. Broken Glass
d. Damage caused by physical abuse
e. Lights operated in environments outside their stated specifications*
6. All customer warranties should be handled through the Dealer/Reseller the product was originally purchased from. The customer is responsible for delivery to the Vision X Returns in Auburn, Washington.
7. If a product is deemed not covered under warranty, customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
8. Items not covered under warranty can be repaired at the customer’s expense for parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.
INSPECT & RETURN INSTRUCTIONS:
If your product meets the criteria for warranty repair/replacement, please see below for instructions for how to complete a warranty claim:
1. All products phould be bench tested by authorized dealer/reseller BEFORE SHIPPING PRODUCT BACK.
1. A bench test is defined as removing the fixture from whatever it is mounted on, attaching a SHORT pigtail (less than 12″) directly to a known-good 12v battery bypassing any relays, switches, or other electrical infrastructure between the fixture and the power source.
2. Lights with Deutsch connector cut off will not be repaired under warranty. Cutting off the Deutsch connector will cause water intrusion.
3. Physical damage is not covered under warranty.
4. Original sales invoice is required to validate warranty. Returns sent without original sales invoice will not be repaired or replaced under warranty. Include original Invoice\receipt with Return.
5. Authorized Dealer/Reseller to contact Vision X to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RA#). This number is required to track your return all the way through the process.
6. The product will need to be securely packaged with an RA # clearly labeled on the outside of the box.7. Ship to Vision X (Address below).
Vision X USA1601 Boundary Blvd
Auburn, WA 98001
8. Once Vision X receives the product you will be notified via email.
9. Vision X will test, replace or repair the light to optimal working condition.**
10. Vision X will return warrantied product free of charge.**
**Vision X will adhere to Dealer Program Letter for remainder of Repair/Replace/Credit process.
RENO OFF-ROAD RETURN POLICY
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against after receiving, on a case by case basis.
Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned or exchanged.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date, or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return request need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email email@example.com during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday