Method Race Wheels
405 UTV Beadlock Series in Matte Black Finish
Offer - free Method hat with the purchase of a set of Method UTV wheels.
The 405 UTV Beadlock is the premier wheel for the serious racer or enthusiast. The wheel includes a forged 6061 beadlock ring along with Grade 8 Zinc plated mounting hardware. This matte black wheel and ring is available from 12 Inch-15 Inch and has a load rating of 1600 lbs.
- Developed for the serious off-road enthusiast
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Protected Schrader valve place between wheel spokes
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.1 beadlock ring
- American made Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Push through center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Super strong 1600 lbs. load rating
- Weight - 14x7 wheels weigh 14.2 lbs., 14x8 wheels weigh 15 lbs., 14x10 wheels weigh 17.2 lbs. and 15x7 wheels weigh 14.2 to 18 lbs.
|405 UTV Beadlock | Matte Black|
|SIZE||BOLT PATTERN||OFFSET/SPACING||PART #|
FREE HAT OFFER | Method CB Trucker Hat | Grey Snapback $22.50
- Type: 6 Panel Hat (Snapback) Cotton Twill / Nylon Mesh (Lower Profile)
- Visor: Arched
- Color: Grey / Black
- Patch: Method Logo
- Label: Method Wheel Log
If you have any question about these method wheels, or any of our other side by side and 4 wheel parts please contact us at email@example.com
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against after receiving, on a case by case basis. Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned or exchanged.
Returns may be charged a 5% to 15% handling fee. Not all returns will be charged. This is determined on a case by case basis.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date, or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return request need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday