48" Simple Traction Bar by RuffStuff
If you have a tall, lifted, high power truck you probably know the problems with rear axle wandering, causing wheel hop and axle wrap.
The RuffStuff traction bars are a simple solution to fix this problem You get both arms that will firmly located your axle and keep the tires on the ground. Allowing you to put full traction to the ground without giving up axle articulation or clearance.
- (1) Pair of our chassis Link brackets
- (1) Pair of 3" axle mount link brackets
- (2) Bushed DOM sleeves 2-5/8" wide for 9/16" bolt
- (1) 1.25" Heat treated Heim joint set with misalignment spacers for 9/16" bolts
- (2) 2" x .250 wall DOM tubing at your choice of length
- (4) 9/16" x 4.5" Grade 8 bolts